The latest version of Trimble’s structural Building Information Modeling (BIM) software for the construction industry - Tekla Structures 2019 educational configuration is now available for our students and educators on Tekla Campus.
Tekla Structures 2019 delivers enhancements, improvements and new features that enable smoother workflows, more precise control and improved productivity, including:
- Geometry improvements for describing curved structures, such as bent plates and staircases that boost productivity and eliminate the need for workarounds.
- New automated features for model-based drawing production and upgraded precast production data exports, which support more streamlined design communication and information transfer from detailing to production.
- Rebar detailing enhancements, such as rebar rounding at the model, set and modifier levels, which allow more intuitive control and efficiency when detailing and documenting reinforced cast-in-place concrete.
- Cast-in-place (CIP) concrete workflows for improved Pour Unit, which make it easier than ever to create reliable, structured pour takeoffs, reports and drawings.
- CIP concrete formwork tools that are upgraded and simplified to boost detailed and efficient formwork workflow.
Here is the sneak preview playlist of Tekla Structures 2019 on YouTube.
Tekla Structures 2019 includes new tools such as Trimble Connect Visualizer for Tekla Structures, an extension freely available in Tekla Warehouse.
Download the latest Tekla Structures and check out the new exciting features yourself.