Content in Tekla Warehouse is available for the users of the commercial Tekla Structures and has not been packaged for or tested to be working with Tekla Structures Learning, which is limited to be used for non-productive, educational use only.
Some Tekla Warehouse content is available only for the users of the commercial Tekla Structures that have a valid maintenance agreement.
If you cannot change the resolution of your screen, try using the following shortcuts.
Press ALT+SPACE+M, and then use the mouse or the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the dialog.
If you cannot see the buttons, use
1. Export your Revit model to IFC format
2. In Tekla, select from the File menu Insert Reference Model...
3. Select your IFC file, set the scale (normally 1:1), press Ok. Select the point on your grid where you want the model.
4. Your Revit model will start importing and appear on the grid a few minutes later, depending on how big it is.
5. Select your Revit model in Tekla, go to Tools and select Convert IFC Objects.
6. A window will appear showing a progress bar, and then a series of conversion settings. Most of the time you can leave the settings as they are.
7. Click the Convert button, and Tekla should start converting your Revit object.
8. A report will appear showing the converted parts, and your object will now be converted.
Conversion might take anywhere from a few seconds to minutes depending on the size of your model. It's not perfect: many times you'll lose parts during the conversion process, or they'll get deformed. So you should always do a detailed check of your model after converting to see if anything's missing or wrong.
On large models I've had Tekla crash in the middle of the conversion. Guess it's just not able to take them. I have to split them up in Revit and do them in several imports.
I have exactly the same problem. I can't move or even resize the component screen, specifically the component: stairs(S71), thus, it makes impossible to change the component parameters. I really need a way to solve this question. Thanks in advance.
- 1 of 21