2 posts
0
new
Go to last post
Creating concrete beams - "Temporary View" question - Bug
15.08.2020 17:53

In the lesson (Creating concrete beams), "How do you know your view is not permanent?"
No matter what I choose I keep getting the wrong answer. My progress is 95% and I wanna finish the remaining 5 % to pass a course at university. I don't know what to do.

No Upvotes
Hi Abdullah, please try
Re: Creating concrete beams - "Temporary View" question - Bug 28.08.2020 14:49

Hi Abdullah, please try answering the test again.

No Upvotes