Structural Steel Detailer - Roseville, CA
Fabrication Company is seeking an in-house structural steel detailer. Candidate is required to have a strong familiarity with drafting, industry standards and CAD applications.
Job Requirements and Skills:
• Minimum 2 yrs. in steel detailing or architectural/structural drafting.
• Examples of shop and installation drawings or design drawings.
• Ability to complete detailed shop drawings within budget and time constraint requirements.
• Experience in the use of 3D BIM modeling software, specifically Tekla Structures (preferred but not required) or Autodesk Revit or Solidworks.
• Possess a professional and service minded demeanor with excellent oral and written communication skills needed to effectively interact with architects and engineers during the pre-construction phase.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate the ability to maintain drawings management in electronic job files and follow thru to guarantee efficiency in the drawing certification process.
• Must be willing to work a schedule of 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M-F, with some overtime as required.
• Ability to back check, both in Tekla and on hard copies.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug-Free work environment and offers an employee benefits package including Health Insurance Benefits and competitive wages.
To apply send a cover letter stating salary requirements with your resume.