Did you miss this months webinar? No worries, you can watch the recorded version here! February 4, 2015 Webinar Link
Discover the ideal solution for structural steel tower fabrication
Using the right tools skillfully allows you to increase productivity when modeling transmission and telecommunication towers and substation gantries, from creating the foundation plan to designing the tower layout and detailing the connections. And with higher level of collaboration and automation you can optimize production and reduce errors in fabrication and erection.
The accurate as-built 3D Tekla model of the whole tower, including foundations, cross arms, leg extensions, etc, is the go-to source for quantities, drawings and project scheduling. The model interfaces with MIS systems like Steel Projects and with Ficep machinery plus integrates with the leading tower analysis solutions and complies with industry standard formats.
Join us to learn more about:
- New Tekla Tower components used to build a transmission tower project
- How fabrication data is passed from Tekla to Steel Projects for workshop planning, management, and optimization
- Automated control of workshop and CNC logistics
- Total NC automation directly to the tower dedicated Ficep machines
- How time and all other data is passed back to the Tekla model for review