Building and construction standards, materials, profiles and drawing conventions vary from country to country. If you want to complement your installation with settings that are tailored to your country, you can download them here. In Tekla, the country-specific settings are called environments.
This is how you take environment(s) into use:
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of Tekla Structures.
- Download one or more environments on this page.
- Install the environment(s).
- Start Tekla Structures.
- Select User your Tekla online license.
- Sign in using your Trimble Identity.
- Select the environment.
- Select Educational configuration and click OK.
Extensions are applications that can be developed and used on top of Tekla Structures. They can be small tools, automated commands or links to other software. Read more about Tekla Open API.
At the moment you can download the following extension:
3Dconnexion Device Installer
With this application a Tekla Structures user can install the needed configuration files to be able to utilize 3Dconnexion devices (such as SpacePilot) with Tekla Structures. The installation of 3Dconnexion's own driver is not needed.