Constructible rebar modelling can today offer enormous productivity improvements for cast in place construction. Students, Trimble is leading the way in developing more productive CIP construction with constructible rebar modeling, rebar detailing and documentation all within their BIM modeling software Tekla Structures 2017. You can test your rebar modelling skills by downloading your personal learning edition of Tekla Structures. It's free. Also walk through our interactive lessons like "Creating detail for structures" to learn more about adding rebar and other details quickly to your structure.
Better detailing and documentation, more effiecient transfer of production information, waste reduction, quick and easy to understand working instructionsand faster rebar placing with less post-detail issue handling help streamline the whole process. This saves time and money in detailing, production and construction of reinforced cast in place concrete structures.
In this webinar we demonstrate how to create detailed rebar model with Tekla Structures 2017. You will learn how automated functionalities and constructible models with unique pour handling capabilities allow reducing manual work when creating bar bending schedules and drawings for rebar production and placing purposes.
Join this free webinar and learn:
- How to develop accurate, constructible rebar models using reference information from structural designers
- How to automatically number rebar and create bar bending schedules (BBS) and bar lists with Tekla
- How to create rebar placing drawings from the constructible model
- How to effectively adapt to project changes and keep all documents up to date
When: Wednesday, April 5, 2017
- 4 pm, AEST, Sydney (7 AM BST)
- 1 pm, CEST, Amsterdam (12 pm BST)
- 12 pm, EDT, New York (5 PM BST)
If you are unable to attend one of the times listed above, the webinar will be recorded. Please check back for the recorded version. In the meantime, download your free learning edition and walk through our interactive lessons. Take time to Build your Future.