15 posts
new
Go to last post
Tekla Structures has stopped working
02.09.2013 18:04

Hello,

I have downloaded Tekla Structures Learning from the download section of this website and I have installed it on my computer. But when I try to run the program I get this error message:
"Tekla Structures has stopped working" and the following problem details:

Problem signature:
Locale ID: 1048
Additional Information 1: 3fb6
Additional Information 2: 3fb6274e6e8e2fd38827b1711514aa64
Additional Information 3: 343a
Additional Information 4: 343acb51184078cc08172866a79439f8

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Can you tell me how can I fix this? I am running Windows 7, 64-bit edition.

Regards,
Dan

1 Upvote
Hi Dan,
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 02.09.2013 19:10

Hi Dan,

It looks like you may have a corrupt ntdll.dll file. Try the troubleshooting steps outlined here: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/a/ntdlldll.htm

Please let us know the results.

Regards,

Steven

Hi Steven,
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 07.09.2013 18:54

Hi Steven,
I have tried some of the steps from there, but it still doesn't work. It's probably something with my computer, because I've installed Tekla student on another computer and it works great.
Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Dan

No Upvotes
So, the problem is with the
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 07.09.2013 20:21

So, the problem is with the graphic driver from nVidia. Although I have the latest driver, Tekla keeps crashing. I have uninstalled the driver, and now Tekla is working. But I cannot use my graphic card now :(
Do you have any solution for this? Or can you recommend something?

My graphic card is GeForce GT 640M, and my computer is Acer V3-571G with Intel i7-3630QM processor and 8GB RAM.

We've seen problems with
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 09.09.2013 09:27

We've seen problems with GeForce GTX graphics cards in the past. Try the GeForce 326.80 - Beta driver, which seems to fix the problem. It can be found http://www.geforce.com/drivers

It still not woking
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 11.11.2013 10:26

Hi Steven Binch
I had try intall GoForce 326.80, but Tekla still not working, please help

RE: It still not working
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 11.11.2013 15:36

Ho Viet Hung, are you getting the same error as oauthconnector_...? Can you paste the error message so we can all see the details of the error?

Hi Steven Binch,

Additional Information 3: c27c
Additional Information 4: c27c864fd4ed190d3724e0b9ded50687

Read our privacy statement online:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Notice the line "Fault Module
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 12.11.2013 09:24

Notice the line "Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll". I found a link describing how to fix these errors: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/a/ntdlldll.htm

"The causes of ntdll.dll error messages can vary greatly. However, most ntdll.dll errors result from a corrupt or damaged version of the ntdll.dll file itself, corrupt hardware drivers, or issues between Windows and other programs."

The website I linked to describes 13 different troubleshooting tips for solving these errors. Try those steps and let us know what worked.

1 Upvote
I had reintalled window and
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 13.11.2013 08:25

I had reintalled window and it's OK now!

1 Upvote
Great! Thanks for letting us
Re: Tekla Structures has stopped working 13.11.2013 10:12

Great! Thanks for letting us know.

I m having this Appcrash
Re: Great! Thanks for letting us 05.09.2016 15:30

I m having this Appcrash problem on my pc

here's the thing now,
Re: I m having this Appcrash 06.09.2016 11:47

here's the thing now,
i'm searching about this appcrash last night and found an article
so, i tried as they said

[QUOTE]Open the Startmenu and click Control Panel
Browse to System Maintenancethen System
In the left side, select Advanced System Settings
System Properties Window comes up. Select the setting from the top named Performance.
Select Data Execution Prevention.
Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
Use the Browsebutton to locate your file. I my case my internet explorer is not working so I’m searching for main internet explorer file and makes it in exceptions list.
Click Applyor OK .[/QUOTE]

after that it works just dont know why but my other some program's starts to showing this error too
plz help me out from this
i'm doomed now, from no where anyone's software starts to shows this error on the screen now.
thanks in advance