89 posts
new
Go to last post
Problem with license
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 30.01.2014 17:39

I have this problem: " error of connection with the licence server...contact your system administrator or try an other server".
I use my email address for username and my password...but always get that error message. I am using W7 sp1.

I checked your license, and
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 31.01.2014 13:02

I checked your license, and it should be working correctly. Please see this discussion thread about the possible reasons why this error message is displayed: http://campus.tekla.com/forum/discussion-forum/what-do-if-error-message-...

No Upvotes
Thanks, now Tekla is working.
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 31.01.2014 17:38

Thanks, now Tekla is working.

The user has deleted this message
Re: I checked your license, and 18.07.2015 18:26

The user has deleted this message

License issue
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 31.01.2014 01:44

I received this error message when Tekla Structure starts

It looks like my username and password is no longer valid. Please advice course of action!

Tekla Structures Learning
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 31.01.2014 13:00

Tekla Structures Learning license is valid for four months, and it seems that your license has expired, but you can apply for a renewal of the license. To renew your license, click the link in the message that is displayed when you login to the Tekla Campus website ("Your license has been expired. Please click here to renew it").

When you do this, you will see a web form that you need to fill in before the license is renewed.

License Renewal
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 02.02.2014 11:47

There is no message or link that I can see on the log in Tekla Campus page. Would you able to send me a screen image where I can find this message or a direct link to the renewal web page?

The message about renewing
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 03.02.2014 08:54

The message about renewing the license should be visible on the top of the page after you have logged in on the Tekla Campus site. It looks like this:

We are investigating why it is not showing to you correctly. For now I have renewed your license manually.

Problem with licence
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 03.02.2014 14:54

After reading all of the above problems, I have reset my password but I am still getting the same message 'error when connecting to the licence server. contact your system administrator or try another server' could you please reset/fix my account?

No Upvotes
I checked your license, you
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 03.02.2014 15:08

I checked your license, you should now be able to run the software. Could you please test if you are now able to do this?

Tekla licence sorted
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 03.02.2014 15:35

All sorted now, whatever you did worked. Thanks for that.

Tekla Student
Re: I checked your license, you 30.06.2014 19:48

Hi We downloaded Tekla Student version and It was working great for a week or so and I now I click on the software it asks for username and passwords and then nothing happens.

Please help.

1 Upvote
I checked your license and it
Re: Tekla Student 01.07.2014 12:58

If this does not help and the problem persists, please contact the Tekla Campus team by using the Feedback form.

First Steps Learning Video Issues
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 03.06.2014 01:26

The Video and the support files do not seem to be in synch

No Upvotes
First steps video learning issues
Re: First Steps Learning Video Issues 04.06.2014 00:37

forget this... I don't know how to delete the post

Problem
Re: First steps video learning issues 18.07.2014 12:50

Hi I downloaded Tekla Learning and It was working great for weeks but now it asks me for username and passwords and then tells me about an error of connection to the licence server .
Please help.

Hello,
Re: Problem 18.07.2014 13:13

Hello,

It seems that you have registered for Tekla Campus several months ago. The license for Tekla Structures Learning is valid for four months at a time, and it seems that your license has expired. This is why you see the error message when you start the software. Please see this discussion thread for instructions how to apply for a renewal of your license:

Admin,
Re: Hello, 27.10.2014 11:01

Admin,

My 4 month learning license expired last week, I have already renewed it.
But when I open the learning software now, just the welcome photo pops up and then Tekla setup window(with environment, role, configuration options ) doesn't come up on the screen.

Please help resolve this issue.

Hi Rajat,
Re: Admin, 27.10.2014 13:36

Hi Rajat,

I checked your Tekla Structures Learning license, and it should be working correctly. Has anything changed on your system recently (new software, software updates, internet connection etc.)? Use this support article to troubleshoot: http://teklastructures.support.tekla.com/en/other-software-hooking-tekla-structures

If your problem persists, please contact the Tekla Campus team using this web form.

LICENSE SERVER PROBLEM
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 10.12.2014 07:52

Admin,

Please help as I am not able to access the software. As soon as I click on the Tekla icon, the main Tekla structures picture pops up and the "Chosse the Tekla structure setup" menu doesnt show up. After logging in here also I am not getting any license renewal message.

Awaiting response.
Aysha

Hi Aysha
Re: LICENSE SERVER PROBLEM 10.12.2014 10:02

Hi Aysha

I checked your license and it should be working correctly. Since you do not get an error message, your problem might be similar to the one described here: http://teklastructures.support.tekla.com/en/other-software-hooking-tekla-structures.

Unable to acces tekla
Re: Hi Aysha 31.03.2015 17:29

I'm not able to open tekla. My license is not found. it was workin great a couples of ours ago.
Can you reset it plz

Hello Dominic,
Re: Unable to acces tekla 07.04.2015 08:27

Hello Dominic,

I checked your Tekla Structures Learning license, and it should be working correctly. Did anything change in your system during those couple of hours (new software, software updates, internet connection etc.)? If your problem persists and no instructions offered on this forum help, please contact the Tekla Campus team using this web form.

license problem
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 01.05.2015 15:41

Hi,

I reinstalled TS Learning after a couple of months and I tried to start it for the first time but it says "There are no available licenses on the server. Contact your system administrator or try another server.". I checked my profile, I have no notification of expired license. What shall I do?

Hello Miklós,
Re: license problem 04.05.2015 08:31

Hello Miklós,

I checked your Tekla Structures Learning license, and it should be working correctly. Did anything change in your system (new software, software updates, internet connection etc.)? If your problem persists and no instructions offered on this forum help, please contact the Tekla Campus team using this web form.

No Upvotes
license error when starting tekla structures learning
Re: Hello Miklós, 18.07.2015 18:29

dear admin,
When I try to start tekla structures learning I received the following message:
I just received my first 4 months license a couple of weeks ago and I used the software just once.
Could you please help me with this problem?
Giulia Giustino

Hello Giulia,

I checked your Tekla Structures learning license for this user account, and it should be working correctly. There is another user account for Giulia Giustino, whose learning license has expired. If that is also you, please make sure you are using the correct account when logging in to Tekla Structures.

If your problem persists over 24 hours, and instructions offered on this forum do not help, please contact the Tekla Campus team using this web form.

Dear Admin,
Re: Hello Miklós, 16.11.2015 14:02

Dear Admin,

Please, would you be so kind to check my learning license? I am not able to enter the session. I have waited several days and it remains giving the same error "there are not available licenses in the server".

All the best,
Andrés.

Hello! One of my pupils
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 13.11.2015 17:55

Hello! One of my pupils working at school with Tekla asks whether is possible to borrow a license to operate offline with a campus licensing at home. He wants to work at home but does not have internet access there. His idea is to open it somewhere with internet connection and then keep on working in an offline enviroment. Is this really possible??

All the best,
Oscar

Hello Oscar! We do not have a
Re: Hello! One of my pupils 17.11.2015 10:17

Hello Oscar! We do not have a license borrowing functionality for Tekla Structures Learning. Tekla Structures Learning license limits the usage of Tekla Structures Learning into one concurrent online session at a time. For occasional offline use, Tekla Structures Learning works without an active internet connection for 24 hours at a time.

No Upvotes
All right. Thank you for your
Re: Hello Oscar! We do not have a 17.11.2015 18:30

All right. Thank you for your help.
Best,
Oscar

Not working license
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 24.11.2016 15:51

Hey I have a problem with the log in. I downloaded the TS Learning and when I try to log in the program it says, that my license expired, and log in to the Tekla campus website and re-activate it, and I can't find any option to activate it again. Can you help me where I can do that?

Hi Martin,
Re: Not working license 25.11.2016 09:38

Hi Martin,
I checked your license and it looked to be valid. In any case, I manually re-activated your license. Can you try starting Tekla Structures Learning again?

No Upvotes
Tekla structures learning does not let me log in
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 03.04.2017 16:36

Hi,
I downloaded tekla structures learning however i am not able to log in. It always says that either my username or password are incorrect however i can log in in the web page.
Can you take a look at this pls?

I checked your license, and
Re: Tekla structures learning does not let me log in 04.04.2017 11:02

I checked your license, and it should be working correctly. I will have our experts look if they can find something that might be causing this problem.

No Upvotes
You could check that proxy
Re: Tekla structures learning does not let me log in 05.04.2017 13:43

You could check that proxy settings does not prevent the transactions between Tekla Structures Learning license and the license server. The URL of the license server is https://account.tekla.com/. Proxy settings should allow traffic to/from this domain via both 80 (http) and 443 (https) ports.

No Upvotes
TS not starting after log in
Re: Tekla Structures Learning license 13.03.2018 01:46

Hi there,
my TS Learning does not start after i log in, i've tried many times and installed again but it doesn't work.
It doesnt appear any error message eather.
my computer properties are attached.
any resolution to this problem?
Nuno Oliveira

No Upvotes
The issue can be caused by a
Re: TS not starting after log in 14.03.2018 11:04

The issue can be caused by a failed installation of prerequisites.

Please check from Control Panel that you have all following prerequisites installed:

Microsoft .NET 4.5.1