Tekla Campus, an online academy for students to learn the basics of Tekla Structures and gain insight into the ever changing construction industry.
At Tekla Campus you can download for free Tekla Structures, the most advanced BIM software on the market, dive into interactive lessons, read industry case studies, promote your knowledge and browse news. Launched in June 2013, Tekla Campus has grown and is now used by students in over 200 countries.
Benefits of Joining
- Free access to leading BIM software technology
- Interactive lessons
- Online profile to promote knowledge, experience and success
- Updates on the latest student competitions, another way to showcase your skills
- Opportunity to network with like-minded students
- Industry news and case studies
Tekla Campus Introductory Video
How learning Tekla Structures helps you secure the job you want
At Trimble, we believe in enabling students to learn our software in order to help them proceed on their professional journey. Models created with Tekla Structures carry accurate, reliable and detailed information needed for successful Building Information Modeling and construction execution. The software allows users to work with multiple materials and even handle the largest and most complex projects. Tekla software is used worldwide in different kinds of projects, and knowing it is a useful skill in working life.
- Create truly constructible models
- Manage project information and integrate project team models
- Visualize quantity take-offs
- Organize information and prepare schedules
- Smooth the flow of production information. (ie: information can automatically transfer from the Tekla model to production systems)
Joining Tekla Campus means you will have access to Tekla Structures for free. Whether you are studying steel or concrete detailing and modeling or structural engineering, cost estimation, construction scheduling or project management, as a student you will benefit from learning the powerful tools used in the industry every day. Tekla Structures learning edition is designed for students to use at home for self-learning, school projects and coursework.
Dive to the interactive learning path, build your profile by completing the online tests and helping fellow peers in the Lounge, and take a look to industry case studies.
We have designed Tekla Campus to be a platform that prepares you for an exciting career in the construction industry.